Sign carving router

Looking for best router for all-day (letter/number/art) free hand routing. And what to do to manage heat and comfort. Have seen county fair redwood sign makers use the PC 100. Still the best tool? Your comments appreciated. Email pat@patwarner or post here, thank you. Routerman

Routerman P. Warner

Sun, Aug 1, 2004, 1:34pm (EDT-3) snipped-for-privacy@patwarner.com (Routerman=A0P.=A0Warner) Looking for best router for all-day (letter/number/art) free hand routing. And what to do to manage heat and comfort. Have seen county fair redwood sign makers use the PC 100. Still the best tool? Your comments appreciated. Email pat@patwarner or post here, thank you. Routerman

********************************************** Me? Presume to give the Router God advice on routers? LMAO The Woodworking Gods thing that's a hoot too.

JOAT The highway of fear is the road to defeat.

- Bazooka Joe JERUSALEM RIDGE

J T

Naaaaah - just more data points that Mr. Warner is a class act. He doesn't presume to know everything and is more that willing to ask others for their thoughts.

You're right about him being a Router Deity, however.

Gott'a admit, I haven't been to a County Fair in years, but a nice visual and olfactory reminder of Corn Dogs popped into my head.

Reply to
patrick conroy

I I like the Craftsman trimmer router. You will have to cut out the base but it is worth it. Mark

Reply to
cedarsignshack