Side Table

I am looking for plans for a side table that would sit next to my recliner. It would need to hold books/magazines etc...
Any pointers to some plans would be greatly appreciated.
Mark
Bogeyman asks:

Bring up Google. Type in "end table plans" with the quotes. See which of the 601 hits is helpful.
Charlie Self "Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man's character, give him power." Abraham Lincoln