"Side Load" File Cabinet Plans

Guys,
Does anyone know where I might find plans for what I call a side loading file cabinet? By side loading I mean that the files would be perpendicular to the drawer, and the drawer would pull out width-wise, not length wise. I'm in the planning stages of redoing my home office, and I'd like to incorporate hanging file cabinets that are more flush to the wall, in the style of built-ins.
TIA,
Jeff

perpendicular
Try doing a search for "lateral file" cabinets or drawers.
What you are describing is a lateral file, Inside for letter size is 12-1/4" Legal size is 15-1/4" ,
you need a min of 9-1/8" from the top of the hanger to the bottom of the drawer to use the hanging folders.
send me your email address and i can sketch it out and e-mail it to you.
George

perpendicular
Jeff, Check out http://www.wwhardware.com /. They have glides and hardware made for lateral file cabinets.

Thanks klattu!