Siberian spruce and pine for sell

We sell Siberian spruce and pine in U/S (the best quality) in our basic dimensions we have plank:
Thickness 40mm i 50mm Width 100 / 125 / 150 / 175 / 200 / 225 mm Length 4 - 6m
We do all other dimensions.
Wood dried to humidity 14% +/- 2%
Orders for our basic dimensions we realese in max time 1 month. We can cut other dimensions but realese time is max 3 months
Regards. Piotr Ulkowski E-mail: