Showcase your shaving brush handles

Dear friends, a brief note to let you know that our new shaving website is going to feature a picture showcase dedicated to custom made shaving brushes. This is not a contest, we don't plan to test the brushes or anything like that, rather just to show them in our website. A maximum of five brushes per artist will be showcased. Participation is welcome and, of course, completely free. Artists are to provide us with pictures of their work (.jpg) and a written description of the individual brushes. We will post contact information for all participants. Please check out our website at

. You are welcome to post for sale adson our sales board. All posts are free. Thanks and regards,

Giovanni Abrate West Palm Beach, FL. webmaster

Giovanni Abrate

Say what? I had no idea that there was a pent-up demand for information on shaving brushes, or even a shaving site. What kind of sheltered life have I been living?

Mark & Juanita

Pent up? No. Demand? Yes. Many people are finding out that a good shaving soap applied with a quality brush is far superior to anything available in a can. While shaving soap is still available in most good drugstores, quality brushes are not. BTW, strait razors and safety razors are becoming quite popular again. For good reason, as far as I'm concerned.

Reply to
CW