Show car glaze n FrenchPolishing

Hello all. I wonder if using Meguiar's #7 Show Car Glaze on a french polish finish could be substituted by using 3M's Hand Glaze Show Car Finish, link : http://products3.3m.com/catalog/us/en001/auto_marine_aero/automotive_aftermarket/node_GSG53Y59G7gs/root_GST1T4S9TCgv/vroot_GSLPLPKL4Xge/bgel_GSF1WCG5GTbl/gvel_GS8V45YN4Pgl/theme_us_aad_3_0/command_AbcPageHandler/output_html
Reason is that Meguiar's isnt available around here in Mexico, and I just want to meke sure it wont damage my piece.
Thanks. Konstantin.

Many car waxes and polishes also contain petroleum distillate cleaners that are safe to a car finish but may not be for a wood or shellac finish.
On 18 Apr 2005 07:15:51 -0700, snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote:

==================================I play with older Cars....and show them....BUT in the winter my time is spend making sawdust when I am not overhauling the cars...
Personally I never even thought of using any Car glases or polishes on furniture... (I have tried Mayo...lol)
As far as preparing a CAR ..(not the end table in the dinning room) for a show...I use either Finish Fast and its companion spray on detailer (Finish First ) or the Wax Shops Super Glase.... Meguires products except for the Number 34 " final inspection" spray (which I buy in gallons) just never worked well for me...
For the end table I would be using Varnish and lots of rottenstone AND ELBOW GREASE....
Bob Griffiths.