"Shortening" 3/4" plywood cabinets

Ahhh ... posted a link to the picture, forgot the entire album was "public".

Reply to
Swingman

That's what I would have guessed also, but the 50" is the only one that's discounted; so much so that it is actually the cheapest size from Rockler.

Reply to
Greg Guarino

Yup... Festool was up first... decided to scroll to see if there was something else for which I was supposed to be looking.

John

Reply to
John Grossbohlin