ShopVac bags - discount source?

Anyone know a cheap source for ShopVac bags? I've been googling a bit, but nothing great so far. They're ~$5 a pop at Lowe's. I need the 15-22 gallon sized.

Reply to
Jay Pique

Jay, I'm not familiar with the bags that you need but a thought came to mind. Why not try a janitorial supply house. If the diameter of the bag is pretty close any excess can be lapped over the outside of the vac and cut off if needed. JAT - I could be totally out to lunch on this.

Reply to
C & E