Shopsmith tool holder

At Shopsmith demonstrations, I have noticed that the reps use a tool holder that attaches to their machine and holds the commonly used tools and parts for the basic Shopsmith operations. Can anyone point me to a site that has plans for constructing this handy looking attachment? Thanks.
snipped-for-privacy@comcast.net wrote:

SS sells it - the shelf - you can probably deduce the plan from an on site catalog picture at www.shopsmith.com, or as at the yahoo group 'ssug'.
LD - who saw just such a shelf today, but figures there has to be a better way, or it should hang from the back of the tool and not the front)
On Mon, 25 Apr 2005 08:41:36 GMT, Lobby Dosser

There are in fact plans for the tool shelf on the picture/file section of the shopsmith yahoogroup. There are variations depending on whether you have a model 500 or a 510/520. Many folks have said it just catches a lot of sawdust. Others have installed some of that white wire shelving between the Shopsmith legs. Even better, in my opinion, is the cabinet that can be built to hang off the Shopsmith way tubes. There are also plans for that on the site. These plans were created by Shopsmith and have been published in the old Shopsmith magazine and in various hand-outs and files. look for "the under-the-shopsmith cabinet".
Dave Hall

Thanks for the info Dave. I'll take a look. The cabinet sounds good, as it would add more weight.
LD