Shopsmith Steal In Central NC

Cruising one of the local bargain papers and ran across this ad. If I even "dreamed" I had room I'd already have called on this. For the price I figure it's worth it evenif it isn't running. Ad verbatim:
Shop Smith w/10" Ban Saw - 4" jointer, 6" belt sander, 16" scroll saw, 1/2" drill press, 3ft Wood lathe. $200 (252) 537-2263 Roanoke Rapids
JOAT Democratic justice. One man, one rock.

Get rid of the living room sofa and you're in business.
B.
Mon, Nov 27, 2006, 8:33pm snipped-for-privacy@optonline.net (BuddyMatlosz) doth sayeth: Get rid of the living room sofa and you're in business.
If that would have given the room, you'd be replying to a gloat, instead of a gloat potential for someone else.
JOAT Democratic justice. One man, one rock.