Shopsmith Steal In Central NC

Cruising one of the local bargain papers and ran across this ad. If I even "dreamed" I had room I'd already have called on this. For the price I figure it's worth it evenif it isn't running. Ad verbatim:

Shop Smith w/10" Ban Saw - 4" jointer, 6" belt sander, 16" scroll saw,

1/2" drill press, 3ft Wood lathe. $200 (252) 537-2263 Roanoke Rapids

JOAT Democratic justice. One man, one rock.

Reply to
J T

Get rid of the living room sofa and you're in business.

B.

Reply to
Buddy Matlosz

Mon, Nov 27, 2006, 8:33pm snipped-for-privacy@optonline.net (Buddy=A0Matlosz) doth sayeth: Get rid of the living room sofa and you're in business.

If that would have given the room, you'd be replying to a gloat, instead of a gloat potential for someone else.