Shopsmith - need forum site please

Does anyone know of a good forum site to sell a used Shopsmith Mark V model 510 ??
Thanks, Sue
SD wrote:

http://www.ssug.org
http://www.shopsmith.net
These two are pretty active ... even if they never have accessories for my Mark 1.
On 8 Jan 2007 05:08:49 -0800, " snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com"

The most active site is the yahoogroups shopsmith group.
The best site for selling your Shopsmith, though, is Ebay.com
Most people in the Shopsmith groups already own a Shopsmith and while a few like multiples, most are not in the market. Shopsmith has an active ebay market though and many people part them out on ebay to maximize their value.
Dave Hall
Thanks for the info, I think I may try ebay.

Sold mine on craigslist. Try that before ebay - craig's is free.
Renata