ShopSmith Mark V for sale in Austin

Hi there. I hope you all forgive me for posting when I am not a regular member of this group.
We need to make room in our garage so it's time for one of the ShopSmith's to go (yes, we have two!).
We have a ShopSmith Mark V for sale in Austin, TX.
It includes: 2 extension tables, rip fence, sanding disk, 10" saw blade with arbor, arbor wrench, miter gauge, tailstock, drive center, drill chuck, retractable casters and original manual. It does not include a saw guard, safety grip or lathe tool rest.
It's in great working shape - just used it yesterday. I recently overhauled the inside for maintenence.
Asking $350
Please email for more info.