ShopSmith Mark V for sale in Austin

Hi there. I hope you all forgive me for posting when I am not a regular member of this group.

We need to make room in our garage so it's time for one of the ShopSmith's to go (yes, we have two!).

We have a ShopSmith Mark V for sale in Austin, TX.

It includes: 2 extension tables, rip fence, sanding disk, 10" saw blade with arbor, arbor wrench, miter gauge, tailstock, drive center, drill chuck, retractable casters and original manual. It does not include a saw guard, safety grip or lathe tool rest.

It's in great working shape - just used it yesterday. I recently overhauled the inside for maintenence.

Asking $350

Please email snipped-for-privacy@bigtate.com for more info.

Reply to
Vic

replying to Vic, Hank wrote: I would to see this item am interested in purchase

Reply to
Hank