SHOPSMITH FOR SALE IN KINGSTON ONTARIO

I have a 1982 Mark V with a bandsaw in very nice condtion for sale. I can deliver within about 60 miles. Asking $850.
Dave snipped-for-privacy@kos.net
On 8/16/04 7:37 AM, in article BD4614D2.7D42% snipped-for-privacy@kos.net, "Dave

That's Canadian dollars!
Dave
Shopsmiths of that vintage locally sell for less than $400
Hope you can find a customer who wants your machine enough to cough up that price
John

Did I mention that is Canadian dollars. DOH!
On 8/16/04 10:43 AM, in article snipped-for-privacy@4ax.com,