Shops done and I'm done buying (major) tools

Now it's time to get to work. Built the shop (20' x 20') starting in Aug and have now bought all the tools to equip it - have been wanting a Griz G1023sl for years and ordered it tonight. I guess the expectation is that I start producing again - looking forward to lurking here much more and making sawdust piles. Life is good.
Don
Good for you, Don, but we want pictures!
--

Best Regards, Phil
Living In The Woods of Beautiful Bonney Lake, Washington

starting in Aug

When I am dead, then my shop will be finished.