Shopping for a lumber rack in the Bay Area

My local store is very small, not much in stock and overpriced so where in the Bay Area I could get a lumber rack, and perhaps a camper shell as well, for my mid-size truck with good selection and prices?

Reply to
Fred

"Fred" wrote in news:tpidnWBvGMUG snipped-for-privacy@comcast.com:

Patriarch

Reply to
Patriarch

for my mid-size truck with good selection and prices?

woodworker is in Alameda, they have lumber racks.

1731 Clement Avenue, you should call first though, 510-521-1810 or 1-800-537-7820
Reply to
AAvK

Of course home depot and any other home improvement center business would have the same basic thing, easy as pie to find. Gosh, you could even make your own, out of real wood.

Reply to
AAvK

I believe the OP was referring to a lumber rack that mounted to the back of his pickup (hence the reference to campways).

Don't believe Home Depot/Lowes carry them.

scott

Reply to
Scott Lurndal

AHH! My confusion. That would need more of an industrial business reference then.

Reply to
AAvK