Shopping for a lumber rack in the Bay Area

My local store is very small, not much in stock and overpriced so where in the Bay Area I could get a lumber rack, and perhaps a camper shell as well, for my mid-size truck with good selection and prices?

Campways.
Patriarch

Japan woodworker is in Alameda, they have lumber racks.
1731 Clement Avenue, you should call first though, 510-521-1810 or 1-800-537-7820
--
Alex - newbie_neander in woodworking
cravdraa_at-yahoo_dot-com
Alex - newbie_neander in woodworking
cravdraa_at-yahoo_dot-com

I believe the OP was referring to a lumber rack that mounted to the back of his pickup (hence the reference to campways).
Don't believe Home Depot/Lowes carry them.
scott

AHH! My confusion. That would need more of an industrial business reference then.