Shopbot the answer for this

I would like someone that has CNC equipment to give me an idea what he would charge for making the following:
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v384/eganders/beertraywithlogo009.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v384/eganders/samplebeerdisplaycarrierparallelrowsemail.jpg
The length is about 14 inches and 8 inches wide. Don't include the material, finishing or the laser labeling, just the cost to cut it out, drill the holes.
It would be nice to have the part made in the Detroit Michigan area.

While it certainly could be done by CNC equipment, it's certainly not essential.Why couldn't you make one for yourself. The only thing you'd need is a drill press and a forstner bit and if you did it carefully enough, you wouldn't need the drill press. I'm assuming of course, that you do some woodworking. If not, then please forget what I've said.
On 20 Dec 2004 05:15:58 -0800, snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com wrote:

the part you left out....
How many of them do you need?
Forgot to leave the qty on this site. About 40 minimum. As far as making them myself, I have, obviously, but I can't get the price down to a level that is required to sell this into the market I want. Maybe it won't work, but that is what I want to see.
making up for earlier forgetfulness? :)

Another one for the killfile
John

I guess so. Darn thing did not want to acknowledge that it had accepted the post.