Shop-vac vacuum

Page 2 of 2
Mine died last summer also. You can remove the handle and then the cap to access the switch. There are slide-on connectors fastening the wires to the switch. I cut mine and wire-nutted some 14ga. wire extensions and bored a hole off to the side for a Radio Shack switch that I had laying around. Works better than before.
Bob A.