Shop vac portable air cleaner

Has anyone used a portable air cleaner like Shop vac makes. I have a small shop and would like to cut down on the dust during sanding. I searched for answers but I often find postings about building your own out of old whatever parts. I just want to know if someone has actually bought and used one of these units and the level of satisfaction.
Here is a link to the air cleaner i'm talking about.
http://www.shopvac.com/web/products/aircleaner.shtml?ID=1&HdnSource=index&StoreID Thanks, Daniel
Had one,then sold it at yard sale this year. Would work good near the bench,but I need all the bench space I can get! Opted for one of those 'hang from the ceiling' types.Now if I could raise the ceiling up so I don't hit my head on the filter box !!!

'hang
How noisy was it? What did you buy? How noisy is it?
I bought one 5 months ago. I couldn't find the space to hang a box type.
I hung it from the rafters with banji cords. seems to help a lot with reducing air born dust, but I have no comparison. The specs are not very specific, I don't think it is nearly as a good as a larger box type. Not too noisy, I can keep it running while I work or talk
Ken

'hang
D. Martin wrote:

http://www.shopvac.com/web/products/aircleaner.shtml?ID=1&HdnSource=index&StoreID =
Had one for 12 months works ok, also put a bathroom fan throught the workshop wall in the basement keeps a negative pressure in my workshop stops the dust from migrating through the house,along with a cyclone collector system About the best I could do.