shop vac, Mitersaw

Ok, so Ive got an "auto switch" from sears and Ive got a Bosch 3915 sliding miter saw (13 amp). All I need is a shop vac. I can buy a cheap one locally or maybe get a craftsman. I want a compact size, the shop vac will be only for the miter saw and will take up cabinet space. Does it matter or will any shop vac do (as long as it fits my dimentions and accually works). Thanks.
Michael
That Craftsman tri-ac switch can only handle 15 amps total. IOW, don't get a vac that uses too much current.