Shop vac dust collection: hose sources?

Page 2 of 2

Nah.... his real name is Morris Mac Davis.. lol
My first name is Max but I haven't used it since I was a little kid, unless I had to for school or legal crap.. Mac

I did this something similar to this with some hose I picked up at the local hardware store to hook up my P-C 89x to my shop vac. The hose was fiber-reinforced to prevent it from collapsing under vacuum. Cost was around $.90/ft. I used a "standard" 2-1/2" multi-step adapter to make the transition from the vac to the hose.
Worked pretty well -- much better than not using anything, and sweeping up after.
--
I was punching a text message into my phone | Reed Snellenberger
yesterday and thought, "They need to make a | rsnellenberger