Shop shot (from ABPW)

post also included a funny:

here's one for Ed and Robert..wanna try some of MY chili?

Robatoy

and me having no more sense around that stuff than a bowling ball, I had to get in the middle of it. This time though, I was careful... I drank a really big shot of pink cement BEFORE I lost my mind eating "Habanero Death Chili" and the likes. I had some really good chili, but at all the competitions they make it really hot for judging. I have to be careful as I have eaten that really hot stuff for so long I have done some damage to my stomach. The old gray mare just ain't what she used to be.

Some of the bolder lads and lassies bellied up for the jalepeno eating contest. They had large japs, about the size of an average thumb, pickled in that gawdawful vinegar (escabeche) stuff. The winner at 19 in one minute and 15 seconds! The second place guy was one behind him, but by the time they got him up, gave him his plywood plaque, and took him over for pictures, he was pretty green. His eyes were watering, he was flushed, nervous, his nose was running, and he was really sweaty and uncomfortable.

I am SURE he was in one of the portables in your pic.

Thanks for the laugh. Rest assured I am passing that one on!

Still laughing...

Robert

Reply to
nailshooter41