Shop SETUP TABLE plans?

I am looking for plans to build a setup table for the shop. Here is what I'm looking for:
-sacrificial top (MDF or hardboard) -torsion box top -shelves under table -moveable
Any thoughts on plans? Joe
On 11 Nov 2003, Joe R. spake unto rec.woodworking:

    Well, whay don't you make it with an MDF or hardboard sacrificial top, over a torsion box, with shelves under it. And don't bolt it to the floor.
    OK, that's the easy smartass answer. But if you are just looking for a utilitarian table, get some 2x4s, carriage bolts, and sheets of plywood, and have a go.
    A Google Image Search on 'plywood work table' brings up the basics of what you need to do.
Scott
I thought the smartass answer was perfect, as it seems like a plan to me.....Tom >Subject: Re: Shop SETUP TABLE plans?

Someday, it'll all be over....