Shop Safety FAIL!

This short video emphasizes the importance of keeping flesh AND CLOTHING away from stuff that spins.

http://www.youtube.com/embed/GS2xTZXNfXk

Add pictures here
<% if( /^image/.test(type) ){ %>
<% } %>
<%-name%>
Add image file
Upload
On 4/1/2014 7:05 AM, Spalted Walt wrote:

ouch.
--
Jeff

Add pictures here
<% if( /^image/.test(type) ){ %>
<% } %>
<%-name%>
Add image file
Upload
On 4/1/2014 9:06 AM, woodchucker wrote:

I guess you could say that he got wrapped up in his work. :~0
Add pictures here
<% if( /^image/.test(type) ){ %>
<% } %>
<%-name%>
Add image file
Upload
Oh my....what a mess......he was lucky? john
"Spalted Walt" wrote in message
This short video emphasizes the importance of keeping flesh AND CLOTHING away from stuff that spins.

http://www.youtube.com/embed/GS2xTZXNfXk

Add pictures here
<% if( /^image/.test(type) ){ %>
<% } %>
<%-name%>
Add image file
Upload
wrote:

That is bad, just plain bad. :)
Add pictures here
<% if( /^image/.test(type) ){ %>
<% } %>
<%-name%>
Add image file
Upload
On Tuesday, April 1, 2014 6:05:25 AM UTC-5, Spalted Walt wrote:

Oooowwwww. Do you remember when high school shop instructors wore ties? I saw one of them catch his tie on fire during a welding demonstration.
Add pictures here
<% if( /^image/.test(type) ){ %>
<% } %>
<%-name%>
Add image file
Upload

Scary as hell, actually. Friend of my Dad's, a doctor, lost his life last year when his coat sleeve got caught in the post hole digger running off his tractor's PTO.
--
www.ewoodshop.com (Mobile)

Add pictures here
<% if( /^image/.test(type) ){ %>
<% } %>
<%-name%>
Add image file
Upload

HomeOwnersHub.com is a website for homeowners and building and maintenance pros. It is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.