Shop Potential In NC

In a bargain paper.
1978 16 ft camper, heavy water damage, would make good utility trailer. $400. Trades considered. 336-697-0418 GREENSBORO
JOAT Measure twice, cut once, swear repeatedly.

That doesn't sound so bad. My first shop was a 12x12 shed kit. Ran some electric out to it, ran a propane heater...a lot of chairs came out of that little room. I can remember being almost up to my knees in drawknife shavings....ah, good times...
ps - I thought the saying was "measure twice, cut once, measure again in disbelief." :)