Shop Pics

We're still trying to get moved into our new-to-us warehouse building. We got our office moved in in April but the loft has been taking FOREVER! Meanwhile, I've been gathering the stuff I bought over time and stored in various places. I have yet to move the machines from my garage at home. Anyway, we've updated the home page and put some machine pics up. The Ron's Shop and Misc. Photos pages have the tool pics. And, yes, I've got a LOT of arranging to do. Respectfully, Ron Moore
http://members.cox.net/mlogical /
Interesting stuff there. Your tools look impressive - what exactly is the business that "Moor Logical Systems" is involved with? I couldn't tell if you're a machinist, large-scale woodworker, textiles, artist or all of the above hehe :)
That much space must be daunting when you're redoing it all, looks like you're well on your way.
Mike

Moore Logical is a computer business. The tools, etc. come from a severe long-term case of "toolgasms". I've been accumulating, trading, buying and selling for many years to get here. The last thing we needed was a place large enough to hold everything. Mostly, at this point, my best products are sawdust and swarf (metal working sawdust). My greatest acquisition, though, is my wife that accepts and supports my "habits". It will take a while to get everything in some semblance of order and functionality but I plan on it being an open shop for friends with projects or just spare time to piddle. The sharing of thoughts, time and tools makes it all worth it. Several of the tools came from an old friend that has since past on after sharing his time and knowledge. It will be great when it becomes a meeting place for such. Respectfully, Ron Moore I am still considering the liability of doing this but am hoping to find a reasonable way to make it work. Any ideas????
Mike in Mystic wrote:

Ron Moore wrote:

-- Mark