shop notes

Hi everyone, I'm looking for a Shop Notes, issue #62. In particular the box joint jig plans. Anybody have this issue they would like to sell. Thanks for your time. John
Did you check www.plansnow.com and see if they have the article you're looking for?
snipped-for-privacy@msn.com wrote:

"Shawn" wrote in message

There is a ShopNotes magazine, with plans and parts, that can be had from:
http://www.woodsmithstore.com/boxjoint.html
Don't know if that is the one the OP is looking for.
--
www.e-woodshop.net
Last update: 11/06/04

yea, I checked they don't have the one I'm looking for, thanks though John

I email you privately twice to let you know where you could get it and got no response. If you want #62, then try emailing me privately.
Thanks for trying to e-mail me, I don't know why I haven't recieved anything. My e-mail address is snipped-for-privacy@msn.com Thanks again John
I've emailed you three times. You're going to have to email me first before I'll bother doing it again.
On 12 Dec 2004 17:44:15 -0800, snipped-for-privacy@msn.com wrote:

Try alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking
BOX JOINT JIG - "Box Joint Jig.pdf"