Shop made molding planes?

Do any of you make your own molding planes? Was wondering if this was something that was done regularly (relativly speaking) or just not feasible. I'm thinking more along the lines of a real plane here, not a scratch stock. If there is a web resource or if anyone knows a good book that would be helpful. Thanks.

Out of the same curiosity I bought this book on ebay: "Making Traditional wooden Planes" http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&itema16910459 I havn't done anything but it will be a while before I do. This book shows very rudimentary designs that are simpler to make. This book should also be a serious consideration: "The hand plane book" http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&itema17755566
Alex

Books are few and far between, but here are a couple:
"Making Traditional Wooden Planes" by John Whelan covers bench and molding planes as well as specialty planes like dados and plows.
"Wooden Planes and How to Make Them" by Perth and Lee is sold by Lee Valley. I was already comfortable making planes when I got this book and I can't find it at the moment, but I seem to recall it was pretty good.
I highly recommend the video "Hollows and Rounds" by Tod Herrli which you can buy here:
http://members.bellatlantic.net/~vze2nwp6/planes/hollow.html
Tod lives near me and he's who taught me to make molding planes.
I've put some information on making molding planes on my website. Go to "Woodworking" then "Planemaking" and click on the "Making an ovolo plane" as an example.
--
Scott Post snipped-for-privacy@insightbb.com http://home.insightbb.com/~sepost /

snipped-for-privacy@insightbb.com (Scott Post) wrote in
<snippage>

While I don't have a moulding plane on my current to-do list, I really enjoyed spending a few minutes at your web site.
Well done, and thank you for sharing.
Patriarch
replying to Scott Post, ALP Productions wrote:

The updated link for the video is: http://www.alpdvdsales.com
snipped-for-privacy@aol.com (GBsCards) wrote in

Go here:
http://www.comteck.com/~therrli /
I've heard nothing but good things about both Tod and his classes. One of these days I'm going to make it for a class.
~Jeff in Memphis