Shop made Brass-Wood plane ?

Hello,
I once found a website (but a search on the wood related groups didn't match !) that explained how to build a (maybe shoulder ?) plane out of wood and 3 brass (or iron ?) plaques that were dovetailed in order to be jointed, as the sole and the sides of the plane. I can't remember if they were hammered or brazed, but then filed in order to get a nearly cast aspect !
If anybody can redirect me to this website, it would be great :-)
Thanks in advance :-)
JYS31
JYS31 wrote:

That style of fabrication is called an infill plane. Typically the dovetails are peened and filed.
--

FF

Thanks Fred,
That was the missing word ... and that also shows that English was not my native language ! Anyhow I learned a very useful expression ... so I was able to find impressive info on the web !
Thanks for the tip ... and good shavings :-)
JYS31 (France)