shop fox aluma classic fence

    I'm wondering if I made a mistake. I purchased a Shop Fox Aluma- classic fence today. It didn't come with the hardware bag so I used my own. The finish isn't that great either. Looking at it the aluminum fence doesn't appear to have any provisions for attaching an aux. fence to it. The only thing I can think of is to build a box around the real fence. Any/Every one else have other ideas? TIA

If you have doubts, send it back.