shop equipment for sale

I have 3 pieces of equipment that I no longer need. They are a 8" Craftsman planer/molder, a 1/2" Craftsman shaper, and a 12" Shopsmith planer. I need to know the value of each and they are for sale. I live in north centeral Indiana. Pictures are posted over in abpw. Any help would be apprecated. Jim

Reply to
Jim Heater

I am interetsted in the equipment, I'm in Lafayette. What are you asking for the tools?

Rusty snipped-for-privacy@aol.com

Reply to
Runnonmt

Rusty I have tried to send you e-mail but I don't think that it has been getting thru. Here is the information that you requested is:

Shaper- Model Number is 113-239291 It's age is approximately 15 years but it hasn't been used much. It comes with 6 cutters. The part number for them is 9-30145.

The sears planer model number is 306-23371. It is a 4" x 8" planer. It was built buy Foley/Belsaw. Any parts (blades-cutters-rollers) would have to come from them. They are on the net. It has 2 sets of blades and the cutters that came with it. I have never used the cutters so I don't know how they work. I've had it almost 20 years but it still works well.

The Shopsmith planer's model number is m5990. It is a 4" x 12" planer. I can't tell you much about it, it came from my brother. Please let me know if this helps. I would give you my phone number but I would rather not on a post. Jim

apprecated.

Reply to
Jim Heater

replying to Jim Heater, indyj1453 wrote: Jim, I can't see or find the link or pictures of the equipment. Can you send them to my email? Lee Jones

Reply to
indyj1453

The original post was 14 yrs ago.

Reply to
Sonny

Lee,

As Sonny has said, you're about 14 years too late for Jim's equipment. If you're looking for the Craftsman Shaper, I have that model, in excellent condition with ~ 25 sets of cutters for it - some never used.

Chicagoland area. Post your email addy if interested and I'll send you photos and details

Reply to
Unquestionably Confused

Better yet, create a throwaway email address and post that. Posting an emai l address that you care about in a Usenet group might make it subject to lots of spam .

Reply to
DerbyDad03