shop class

snagged from a guitar newsgroup - just for interest-sake ..
http://www.thenewstribune.com/2013/11/04/2871751/stadium-shop-teacher-doubles-as.htm
John T.
--- ---
snipped-for-privacy@ccanoemail.com wrote:

I enjoyed the article. Thanks!
By the way (for others who wish to read it), I had to click on the "local interest" link. YMMV.
Bill

So sorry - just missed the last character the L in html
http://www.thenewstribune.com/2013/11/04/2871751/stadium-shop-teacher-doubles-as.html
--- ---
On Monday, November 4, 2013 5:39:32 PM UTC-6, hub wrote:

s.html >> >> John T. >> >> > >I enjoyed the article. Thanks! > >By the way (for others who wish to read it), I had to click on the >"local interest" l ink. YMMV. > >Bill So sorry - just missed the last character the L in html http://www.thenewstribune.com/2013/11/04/2871751/stadium-shop-teacher-doubl es-as.html ---
Sonny
On 11/4/13, 4:53 PM, Bill wrote:

The "l" at the end of the link got cut off.
--

-MIKE-