Shop cart and outfeed table combined

I got tired of wrestling with sheets of plywood, plastic, and MDF - and so designed and built a simple, easy-to-make tilting top shop cart that also works as an sanding/assembly table and outfeed table for the TS. Pictures at http://www.iedu.com/DeSoto/shop_cart.html
--
Morris Dovey
DeSoto, Iowa USA
Morris Dovey wrote:

I got a "page cannot be displayed" error. Will try again later....
--
Mortimer Schnerd, RN

snipped-for-privacy@XXXXcarolina.rr.com
Mortimer Schnerd, RN wrote:

The host system has been the target of several denial of service attacks and spam floods recently. I'm not having any trouble bringing it up now. Sorry you had difficulty.
--
Morris Dovey
DeSoto, Iowa USA
Morris Dovey wrote:

Well, I got there this time. I like that. That's a pretty ingenious design.
--
Mortimer Schnerd, RN

snipped-for-privacy@XXXXcarolina.rr.com

That looks pretty nice, I may have to do a clone. RM~
Morris Dovey wrote:

Following up on feedback from several people, I've posted updated photos of the completed cart.
The "Up" link on that page leads to a small page of links to some of the things in my shop I've been asked about most frequently.
--
Morris Dovey
DeSoto, Iowa USA

That is one neat installation. I may just steal that idea when I'm back in a real shop again and have it partially set up. I don't have solar panels to fiddle with, but my aging back really, relaly doesn't like the blinking 3/4" ply and MDF.
Charlie Self "An unfulfilled vocation drains the color from a man's entire existence." Honore de Balzac
Charlie Self wrote:
<snip>

MDF and 3/4 ply were my primary "motivators". Now I just lean the stuff against the wall until needed and roll a sheet or two at a time to where I'm going to cut it. It's taken a lot of load off my back already. (-:
There are commercial tilting carts available (metal, with hydraulic lift); but they cost $500 - 700; and I think this version built with 2x6 and 2x4 lumber cost me less than $30 to build. B'sides, it was kind of fun to build.
Now if I could just figure out how to build a fork lift from construction lumber and an old lawn mower...
--
Morris Dovey
DeSoto, Iowa USA