Shellac work is coming out great

Thanks again to those who recommened Homestead Finishing for my shellac supplies. I'm sure that there are other fine suppliers out there, but I am so happy with this store.

For anyone who has done shellac from dry flakes, I would suppose that I'm preaching to the choir. But wow, what a difference from the store-bought premade liquid versions!

And even the 0000 steel wool is fantastic. I would have never guessed that it would make a difference. I mean, steel wool is steel wool, isn't it? But obviously not.

Well anyway, thanks again. I don't want this to sound like a commercial for that store, but I am absolutely thrilled with the products I bought there. The ultra pale shellac is not cheap, but boy .. is it worth it.

I haven't yet tried some of his other products, but I will in the future. I forget the guy's name ... but he's very polite and helpful on the phone. Made it so easy to get my order straight.

Jack

Reply to
mywebaccts (at) PLUGcomcast.ne

Beginning to think I should never have left Ohio.

These people are within 5 miles of where I lived before coming west.

Needed some bees wax.

Where did I get a fair deal?

From a bee keeper who lives less than 25 miles from where I grew up as a kid.

Small bloody world.