Shellac Source

Once upon a time, long ago (it doesn't seem that long ago), I purchased some excellent PaddyLac.
I haven't had much time (or room) for woodworking in the last couple of years, but am now back into a shop (19'x21' but it will have to do).
Ok, I am starting to ramble. At any rate, I am looking for more shellac flakes and I see from a newsgroup search that there were some unfortunate going-ons resulting in there being no more PaddyLac. So, who is a good source for quality flakes now?
~Pike~
Pike wrote:

Regurgitating ambient knowledge again. www.shellac.net
I haven't bought from them yet. I do have a bag of shellac from Lee Valley (www.leevalley.com) that I haven't done anything with yet. I don't have any projects to finish quite yet.
And www.homesteadfinishing.com
On Sun, 02 Jan 2005 01:29:07 -0500, Silvan

I've bought from www.shellac.net, AKA Liberon-Star at http://www.woodfinishsupply.com for several years and been very happy with them. Huge selection of shellacs, good prices, excellent quality.
(No affiliation, just a satisfied customer)
On Sun, 02 Jan 2005 01:29:07 -0500, Silvan

Another source is www.woodfinishingsupplies.com
On Sun, 02 Jan 2005 21:44:45 -0500, John Carlson

I've purchased from Ron Hock (www.hockfinishes.com). Gave me an excuse to buy one of his blades while I was at it.

http://www.woodfinishingsupplies.com /
Also other finishing goodies.