Shellac Source

Once upon a time, long ago (it doesn't seem that long ago), I purchased some excellent PaddyLac.

I haven't had much time (or room) for woodworking in the last couple of years, but am now back into a shop (19'x21' but it will have to do).

Ok, I am starting to ramble. At any rate, I am looking for more shellac flakes and I see from a newsgroup search that there were some unfortunate going-ons resulting in there being no more PaddyLac. So, who is a good source for quality flakes now?

~Pike~

Reply to
Pike

Regurgitating ambient knowledge again.

I haven't bought from them yet. I do have a bag of shellac from Lee Valley

that I haven't done anything with yet. I don't have any projects to finish quite yet.

Reply to
Silvan

I am looking for more

other finishing goodies.

Reply to
George

Reply to
nospambob

I've bought from

AKA Liberon-Star at
for several years and been very happy with them. Huge selection of shellacs, good prices, excellent quality.

(No affiliati>Pike wrote:

John Carlson

Reply to
nospambob

" snipped-for-privacy@vcoms.net" wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@4ax.com:

I've purchased from Ron Hock

Gave me an excuse to buy one of his blades while I was at it.

Reply to
Nate Perkins