Shelf Unit Project

I'm looking to build a shelve unit because I can't seem to find a pre- made one anything close to what I need.
Basically, I need the shelves to be height adjustable in 1 foot increments as high as 4 feet. And the unit will need ot be 4 feet wide, and 2 feet deep.
The catch is that I'll need to make two of them and they will have to be stackable.(Top shelf being as high as 8 feet).
Is anyone aware of any simular projects posted on the internet that I can get ideas from?
Thanks a lot.
Darren Harris Staten Island, New York.
Searcher7 wrote:

Google?
When I'm looking for ideas, I usually start with basic terms using Google "Images".