Shelf Pin Grommets/Sleeves/Inserts

Anyone know where to buy the kind of grommets that are for a 5mm shelf rest but do not have a flange. I've seen these before and they are just tubes with a bit of a knurled surface on the outside to give them some bite. Can't find them, though.
Tom Watson
I'm having trouble inserting a link, but widgetco.com has some brass flangeless sleeves. Doesn't look as though they have knurled outer surfaces. 5mm inside diameter, 8mm outside diameter and I can't tell how long they are... 10mm to 12mm?
Sonny

Tom, I found some sleeves that may do the job for you in Rocklers catalog. They support 5mm shelf pins. Their item numbers are 30692,22880,22963 and 22971 depending on the finish (brass, antique brass, nickel or black). Seem to come in packs of 16 for $3.29. Joe G
http://www.leevalley.com/US/hardware/page.aspx?cat=3,43648&pC649
tom watson wrote:

Thanks, Pat.
wrote: