Shelf bracket info?

We have a very nice set of slotted rails and a pair of brackets for wall-mounted shelving that was supplied by a local woodworker who's departed for parts unknown. We'd like to get some more brackets but the manufacturer is unknown. The brackets are die-cast aluminum alloy and are marked "Made in England". The wall strips have sets of slot pairs for the pair of tabs on the brackets.
Anyone have any idea who makes this and where they're available?

Short answer: "I dunno"
You'll have to investigate which of the _many_ manufacturers of such stuff matches what you have.
The BORG sell varieties of this stuff.
ROCKLER has some quality "Twin Track" stuff in their catalog.
Etc., etc., ad nauseum.
On Tue, 30 Dec 2003 10:48:13 PST, snipped-for-privacy@iwvisp.com (Everett M. Greene) wrote:

Isaac Lord (www.isaaclord.co.uk) have a good on-line catalogue and might carry them, giving you a maker's details. -- Klein bottle for rent. Apply within.
First thought with a UK wall standard/brackets would be that they are SPUR, but Spur is all steel, not aluminum, at least not the ones I am familiar with
If this is SPUR, my local Lowes carries them
John