Shed building plans

Has anyone used these plans from USPlans before?

really like the look of that barn/shed. I'm a welder not a woodworker so I would most prefer step-by-step plan but I doubt these are that specific for only $9.95. It's cheap enough I could try it and then if it is crap - lesson learned.

Just wondering if anyone can recommend them before I push the 'buy' button.

Thanks

Reply to
Doggus

How about detailed plans for free. Download this excellent one and shrink to suit.

SamSpade

Go for it man, that is one fine lookin shed.

Reply to
Oscar