She Works Wood

Just for general interest.
Marilyn Guthrie is a helluva woodworker, and the bench she's been working on is a work of art:
http://sheworkswood.com/projects/my-workbench-journey /
Here is her G+ page:
https://plus.google.com/u/0/109569098968665282900/posts
--
www.eWoodShop.com
Last update: 4/15/2010
On Tuesday, July 17, 2012 9:10:07 AM UTC-7, Swingman wrote:

I can't find a picture of her so I am not sure if she would give me wood or if she should be should be working it.

http://sheworkswood.files.wordpress.com/2011/06/mewinerack2.jpg
On Tuesday, July 17, 2012 9:20:57 AM UTC-7, John Grossbohlin wrote:

Yikes, no wood and no workie.
On 7/17/2012 11:14 AM, SonomaProducts.com wrote:

For Shame! ;)
--
www.eWoodShop.com
Last update: 4/15/2010
Swingman wrote:

the Goggle + or whatever. I am just not a joiner so I didn't sign up. I'll always wonder what I missed.
--
G.W. Ross

It is bad luck to be superstitious.