She's got legs

Decent curves and fine legs:

the same link made tiny:
ok ... so most of my woodworking projects have been pretty linear, with a few coves or radius curves. These ogee feet are my first successful attempt at shaping wood, and I'm pretty hooked. This one was made using the bandsaw method described in Bird's book "Period Furniture Details."

Reply to
Nate Perkins

Virtuosity. We all have to get it out of our systems. With me it was claw and ball from Marlow's book. Two sets and no plans for more.

Next set is the one where you make the blind dovetails?

Don't forget the glue blocks.

Reply to
George

That's funny. Only because I distingly remember singing that to myself when I was in the home stretch of a my first not-so-rectitinear piece.

Not being an exclusively leg-man, "I wanna see more!" (he said getting a woodie)

-steve

Reply to
Stephen M