Sharpening Service in Toronto?

I don't have a table saw, however, my CMS blade has been sharpened by a guy in a blue truck that comes down the street ringing a bell. Blade worked very well afterwards, also did my push lawnmower.

Probably won't work well for you, I live in Etobicoke, still have garbage pickup. ;-)

Reply to
FrozenNorth

For you Toronto, Ontario woodworkers, where do you get your table saw blades sharpened? I'm looking for something within the city itself.

Thanks.

Reply to
Upscale

Google "saw sharpening, toronto"