sharpening service costs for used tools

I'm kinda fond of my (nearing) 50 y/o woman - in excellent condition and still meets factory spec. Problem is she believes old tools should be kept around as curios and not really used very much.

Reply to
Mike Marlow

You just have to find a place that will give you a decent trade-in allowance on your old tool.

Lee

Reply to
Lee DeRaud

Might be a couple of weeks, I but I will certainly try- actually, if they're as good as he was claiming, it'll probably be on here as a gloat at those prices!

Aut inveniam viam aut faciam

Reply to
Prometheus