Sharpening multitool/oscillating saw blades

I find myself using the multitool a lot on jobs, more and more often. It does a great job on cutting drywall, wood base, all sorts of things that occasionally have nails in them. The blades are pretty expensive and this last job I dulled a couple of them.
I started out placing an order for more blades and it occurred to me to try sharpening one of them. The Harbor Freight dished half moon blades I filed with a triangle needle file, took maybe 5 minutes. The Versatool bimetal blades (nice blades, by the way) were too hard for a standard file, so I used a Harbor Freight diamond triangle needle file. A stroke or two on each tooth and a couple minutes and it was good as new.
The blades have a slight amount of set to the teeth and I didn't worry about it or filing from both sides, I just clamped them in a vise between two scraps of wood and had at it. They work good as new.
I figure I saved more than $50 in a half hour.

I have heard that could be done. However, IIRC Dremel makes blades that will fit the Fein as does Bosch. IIRC the Dremel blades are Inexpensive. You might have only saved $10 if resharpening a Dremel blade. ;~) Any good to hear for sure that the blades can be reworked.

I no longer look at the price of blades. That Multimaster has been one of the most effective tools I own. That damned tool needs a statue and a shrine. Got me out of many binds. Fein deserves a star on the WoodDorker's Walk Of Fame.

Hell, that tool is so cool, Shatner Himself could have invented it.
Wally wrote:

Here's another way: Use a Dremel rotary tool to cut notches in the blade, 1/16" deep, 1/16" between.
You're done.
And I can't detect ANY set to the teeth.