sharpening hollow mortise chisels

Has anyone tried the following product from Rockler?
http://www.rockler.com/product.cfm?page 153&filter=hollow%20mortise%20chisel

I've not tried Rockler's product but I have the similiar one from Lee Valley and find it works quite well.

Like Lincoln I too have used LeeValleys version and it does indeed work well. HOWEVER that is only 1/2 of what you need to do to properly sharpen the mortise chisel.
You should also polish smooth, a mirror finish is best, the outer 4 sides of the chisel at the cutting end. This makes plunging the chisel go with much less effort.

I use this, very similar http://www.leevalley.com/wood/page.aspx?c=1&pA702&cat=1,180,42334
Works well. Be sure to do the outside with a set of stones too.
One the outside of the chisels - DO NOT GRIND. Polish the scratches out but don't go ape like you might for a bench chisel - or turning gouge.
They make a slick little file for sharpening the bit. Has non cutting sides so you don't accidently file were you shouldn't.
charlie b

thanks for the great info