Shared shop space in Auburn WA

I am expanding the floor space in my (woodworking)shop and will soon have 4 bench spaces available to rent.
a.. 150 sq feet. b.. $270 c.. evening and weekend access to full complement of woodworking machines d.. 24/7 access to bench space e.. friendly atmosphere
Contact me for more information and details.
--
Darrell Peart
Author of: Greene and Greene : Design Elements for the Workshop

When are you going to expand to Toronto, Canada?
Darrell Peart
Author of: Greene and Greene : Design Elements for the Workshop
Darrell Peart wrote:

watch your techniques on Greene & Greene details? <grin>