Share a shop in Chicago

Wondering if anyone knows of any co-op type of situations for a wood shop in Chicago. I will be relocating there this summer and need a place for a shop. Maybe even space to rent for a wood shop! Thanks!!!
I found many in my area on Craigslist.com. I just check the "Housing" on the Chicago area craigslist and searched for "woodshop" and found one http://chicago.craigslist.org/off/64053558.html . Try this and other search phrases too.
I am also moving to Chicago in August and looking for a shop. I tried Craigs list as the other poster suggested but I did not have any luck. Have you been able to find anything yet?