shaping radiuses

what's the best way to shape the edge of a radiused piece of wood? I'm designing a circular table for SWMBO, and I wanted to put some sort of detail on the edge... is it reasonably easy to run through a shaper? Never tried to put a radius through the shaper, I can see that a concave radius doesnt work, but the convex radius of a circle could work... thoughts?

They both work. Use a "horseshoe" guide, with a roller on each side of the cutter and adjust its depth relative to the cutter.
If it's a big tabletop, I'd use a handheld router and take it to the tabletop, rather than the other way around.
-- Klein bottle for rent. Apply within.
tmbg wrote...

Not sure what you mean by this. Is it a full bullnose, or corner radius, or what? If there's a contact point at a consistent height in the edge, than Andy's horseshoe guide will work, or you could use the slightly simpler pin and bearing.
Jim