Shaper HP for raised panels

Yeah. I meant WoodteK... not Woodtec. I sent an email to Woodworkers Supply and hopefully they will respond. According to my plate this is a 803-646 and it has a sliding table. Hopefully they will have manuals and parts, but they seem to change manufacturers in China or Tiawan on a fairly regular basis. Mine was made in Tiawan according to the plate.

Thanks

Dave Hall

Reply to
David Hall

In article , dhall987 @cs.com says... ... snip

Dave,

Did WWS get back to you? If not, I'll try to get the manual scanned in tonight or tomorrow night.

Reply to
Mark & Juanita

I just got an email from them this evening asking for my address so that they can send a manual/parts list. So it looks like I'm in luck. Thanks.

Dave Hall

Reply to
David Hall

Dave, Check your e-mail, I had this mostly scanned in before I saw your reply.

Mark

Reply to
Mark & Juanita

Thanks again for the manual. I finally got the copy from WWW that is specific to my model. Man, I thought yours was sparse, but this one almost might as well not exist. This question might or might not be the same between our models. My shaper has a bolt up through the spindle to hold the arbors. It has a allen head on it and the appropriate wrench is missing. What size is yours (assuming yours uses a bolt way up in the spindle) - this is substantially larger than my largest allen wrenches.

Dave Hall

Reply to
David Hall

Dave,

Mine has a bolt up through the spindle to hold the spindle on, but it is not an allen head, it is a hex head, as is the lock nut that snugs up the spindle (shown as O14 and O26 on pages 22 & 23 in the manual). I think the size of the hex nut is on the order of 3/4", but I'm not sure. Sorry I can't be of more help.

Reply to
Mark & Juanita