shaper accessories

I am wondering if anyone knows where I can purchase any of those clear plastic guards that go on the spindle above a shaper cutter. I used to see them in one of the catalogs I received,but now that I want them,I can't find them.

Reply to
jtullalbumfan

The two best sources I've found for shaper cutters and accessories are Grizzly and Woodline. Not sure if either of them has what you're looking for, but I'd check with those two first.

Reply to
Doug Miller

Try the manufacturer, or look through McMaster or Enco catalogs.

or

Now crank up "Bouree" full blast and try your luck on eBay.

-- Resolve to be thyself: and know, that he who finds himself, loses his misery. -- Matthew Arnold

Reply to
Larry Jaques

Grizzly might actually be a good resource. I doubt they have any after market type items but they do sell all the parts for all their machines. I think their smallest shaper has a plastic cup type assembly.

Reply to
SonomaProducts.com