Shameless Plug for Woodworking Weekend

My woodworkers group, Northeastern Woodworkers Association is holding a Woodworking Weekend January 29-30, 2005, in Albany, NY. See for more details.
See for more information on the group itself. There are a couple chapters including Mid-Hudson that meets in Kingston, and a new turners SIG that has formed in the Kingston area.
I'll be there... wearing my name tag if I remember it! Say Hi if you see me.